TriNetX, the global health research network that revolutionizes clinical research and enables discoveries through the generation of real-world evidence (RWE), is building a regulatory-grade, enriched COVID-19 dataset that will dramatically enhance research of the virus.
You are invited to join a webinar that will explore the ways researchers can leverage this enriched dataset for important COVID-19 research.
The data are the result of an in-depth medical record review of laboratory confirmed COVID-19 patients identified using the TriNetX platform and hospitalized in one of four large US health systems that are part of the TriNetX network. Over 150 key real-world data elements from 400 de-identified COVID-19 patient medical records are in process for extraction including: patient demographics, clinical history, COVID-related care characteristics, daily vital signs and test results and outcomes from both the structured EHR and the unstructured clinical notes, PDF attachments, and scans/images. This valuable data is otherwise inaccessible to the research community through traditional EHR, hospital charge master, or claims databases.
During the session, you will learn how this enriched dataset can help you:
- Support regulatory initiatives
- Characterize and follow disease progression in hospitalized patients
- Identify previously unknown risk factors for contracting the virus
- Evaluate the effectiveness of inpatient treatments used in real-world clinical practice
- Set criteria for COVID-19 clinical trials
- Track changes in the course of patient care since early 2020
Sign up today for this informative webinar to learn how you can leverage one of the only medical record reviews solely using real-world data from hospitalized COVID-19 patients.