Cell and gene therapy transportation expert Anthony Griego, will share his key learnings resulting from working with sponsors across the cell and gene space over the past several years. From the basics such as service level expectations for couriers versus integrators, to how to evaluate domestic and international lanes, and finally – how to balance risk and cost, this webinar will help you understand how to start tackling your clinical supply chain.
- When planning a cell and gene therapy clinical supply chain, how do you know where to start?
- What’s an agent network and how does it work? What does subcontracting mean in the transportation world and is it risky?
- What kind of service level should you expect from a specialty courier? How does this differ from an integrator?
- What’s driving cost differences across carriers? Performance across lanes and geographies?
- Key lessons specific to cell and gene therapy supply chain
- Who should attend? Clinical Operations Managers, Clinical Trial Managers, Supply Chain Directors, Logistics Managers