2020 Gold Rush: Alaska Cruises
A 5-day email course for travel advisors sponsored by Holland America.
“If it seems like everyone and their mother is planning a trip to Alaska, that’s because it’s basically true. Tourism to the 49th state increased by 26% over the past nine years and even winter tourism increased 33% from 2008 to 2017.” (Boston Globe, November 13, 2019)
Over the next five days, we'll decode the Alaska cruise: market, sales opportunity, customer and booking. You'll finish the course fully prepared to set your Alaska cruise sales strategy.
- Why Alaska?: What's Driving Demand
- 3 Steps for Easier Prospecting in 2020
- Alaska Cruises: Higher Cost, Higher Commissions
- Beyond the Brochure: What Customers Really Want
- How to Overcome the Fear of Closing the Sale
- Product Positioning
- Sales and Booking Tips from the Experts