This webinar will focus on how a pharmacist-led clinical trial model impacts the six key areas most relevant to clinical trials in today’s COVID and Decentralized Clinical Trial environment.
- GMP and GCP regulations versus state healthcare regulations
- Clinical research participation as a healthcare option for all patients
- Reach everyone, everywhere
- Clinical Outcomes
- The impact of the CTRP® and their relationship with patients
- Data Integrity
- The technology platform needed to support grand scale, pharmacist-led clinical trials
- The role of the pharmacist in clinical trials: to collect subjective data and to provide the context of objective data
- Clinical Supply Chain
- Cost effective DCT and DtP model
- Regulatory requirements
Attendees who will benefit the most from this webinar are those currently running clinical trials impacted by COVID and those trying to make decentralized clinical trials a reality.