Regional communication networks unite clinicians in hospitals, when transferring between hospitals, and with EMS environments. But are they really as instrumental to clinical, financial, and quality outcomes as some claim? In this webinar, we'll take a look at specific case studies where current communication systems in healthcare break down and the effects of those weak spots.
Our learning objectives are for you to:
- Define what a regional communication network is, and how and when clinicians use them.
- Learn how a regional communication solution differs from existing communication solutions.
- Understand where current systems of communication commonly fall apart, and the quality, financial, and patient outcome implications of that.
- Learn where the weak spots in communication for our regions exist, and what regional communication networks can do to strengthen them.
- Apply the concept in a real-world example at a State level.