As biopharmaceutical companies rush to bring new vaccines to patients as fast as possible, consideration needs to be given to the most efficient process for study start-up that allows for collection of measurable data in real-time. With the insights and experience gained in participating in 80+ vaccine studies in the last five years, Parexel’s experts share their insights to initiating the optimal clinical vaccine trial.
This webinar will cover the topics of:
- How data surveillance improves data quality and integrity
- Optimal study start-up strategies
- How to utilize site relationships in key COVID-19 epidemic countries
- Utilizing a Phase I-unit for vaccine studies
- Leveraging a pre-configured IRT / CTMS solution