Leading up to the PRC Compliance & Best Practices Summit in September 2021, Fierce Pharma is launching a seminar focused on Marketing Compliance on April 22, 2021. This seminar will have a concentrated focus on streamlining the review process and development of omnichannel and multi-channel marketing communications. Join the targeted conversation to ask the questions you’ve been dying to ask, learn how your colleagues in the field are employing these new methods, and gain a competitive advantage.
Covering a variety of niche areas related to PRC, each seminar will feature a combination of case studies and panel discussions, followed by an interactive Zoom workshop!
Interested in speaking or sponsoring? Contact us!
11:00AM-11:30AM ET (30 mins)
Keynote: The Future of Omnichannel Marketing & Modular Content
- Justify the significance of omnichannel marketing and outline how modular content can streamline the review process.
- Map out the blueprint of success needed to implement a successful and compliant omnichannel marketing campaign.
- Break down examples of pre-approved modules that have saved a significant amount of time and money.
11:35AM-12:05PM ET (30 mins)
Case Study: Optimization of User Experience Within Social Media through Innovative Regulatory and Compliance Solutions
- Evaluate a platform agnostic approach to evaluating social media engagement
- Develop business-friendly guidelines to ensure efficient promotional reviews
- Explore high-level risk mitigating solutions
12:10PM-1:00PM ET (50 mins)
Panel Discussion: Compliantly Leverage New Channels in Today's Digital Age to Better Communicate with Key Stakeholders
- Combine medical, legal and regulatory requirements with authentic storytelling and personalization across channels
- Create a streamlined PRC process for new technological implementations and omnichannel capabilities
- Utilize metrics, analytics, and insights to enhance channel engagement with HCPs, patients, and KOLs
Interactive Zoom Workshop: Perfect the Compliance of your Promotional Content
In this interactive online workshop, attendees will be broken up into small groups which will each be given a unique mock-product and market landscape. These mini committees will be assigned with the task of developing a series of communications through a marketing, medical, regulatory, and legal lens. Attendees will then all come back together, and each group will present their collateral for review and feedback.
Registration includes access to the live sessions on April 22nd, as well as the on-demand version (excluding the Zoom workshop) for 30 days. Certificate of Attendance available upon request.
For information on government and non-profit discounts as well as group rates, please contact Alyssa Smail at [email protected].