Financial managers for medical practices face an uphill battle on many fronts. Changes in patient volume, reduced reimbursement rates, increased regulations, the transition to value-based care, and increased technology costs all put pressure on practices. It’s more important than ever for financial managers to maintain a strong handle on a practice’s financial wellbeing.
The right people, processes, and technology can help today’s practices achieve financial stability and growth.
This webinar will help you:
- Gain insight into long-term financial performance and risk management beyond standard reporting options
- Streamline revenue cycle management to improve claims accuracy, reduce denials, and get reimbursed faster
- Understand the financial impact of participating in value-based care amid increasing payment model variety and complexity
- Improve transparency of cost, clinical variation, and outcomes data to enable better, faster financial decision-making
- Determine the right KPIs for monitoring practice finances and leverage them for continuous improvement