First-time drug launchers are expected to account for more than half of the blockbuster therapies launched over the next 5 years. Surprisingly, 67% of first product launches fail to reach pre-launch forecasts.1 So, how do you plan for optimal success?
At the core of designing and executing a successful commercial launch strategy is having the right data and insights to effectively plan, execute, and adapt quickly to the market. Medidata Acorn AI Commercial Data Solutions has supported 40% of the first-time drug launches in the US so far in 2021. This webinar will address the six critical factors to consider for a successful commercial launch strategy:
- Invest in commercial preparation earlier to increase the probability of success
- Apply a cross functional strategy to create your commercial model
- Identify KPIs to track performance and guide activities
- Build a launch roadmap based on the best data and insights
- Track, analyze and adapt performance with the right technology
- Choose the right partners for data and analytics