With the unpredictability of healthcare today, organizations are sharpening their focus on analytics to make more data-informed decisions. Gains from analytics go well beyond revenue; returns can be realized in improved care quality, lower costs and improved efficiency.
Join us for a roundtable session in which payer and provider thought leaders will give a glimpse into their analytics strategies and how they are maximizing their analytics investments. You’ll glean ways in which they have:
• Successfully established an analytics culture and infrastructure for enterprise insights
• Improved access to real-time analysis and increased visibility into performance
• Leveraged advanced analytics capabilities including forecasting and predictive analytics
• Established pathways for value-based care and payer-provider collaboration
• Reduced costs and improved efficiencies and outcomes
As healthcare looks to the future, now is the time to evaluate your analytics through a fresh lens. Attend this session to gather new perspectives and strategies to improve profitability, performance and outcomes.