Changing public opinion and regulations in recent years have led to an unprecedented growth in the market for cannabinoid-based products. As the prevalence of cannabinoids such as CBD increases, the pharmaceutical industry has only just begun to explore their therapeutic value.
A handful of cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products are on the market today, and an ever-growing number are in the global development pipeline. Cannabinoids are being explored as a treatment for several indications. However, formulating effective pharmaceutical products with CBD and other cannabinoids introduces scientific, regulatory, and even legal challenges.
This webinar will explore key considerations in developing cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical products, including:
- The history of medicinal cannabis
- An overview of global pharmaceutical cannabinoid usage today
- Common challenges formulating with CBD and other cannabinoids
- A deep dive into cannabinoid formulation and stability-enhancement techniques
- How to navigate the volatile regulatory and legal landscape surrounding cannabinoid-based drug products
Anyone who has interest in developing a cannabinoid-based pharmaceutical product will benefit from this webinar. Join experts from Lubrizol Life Science Health as they help you navigate this exciting, new frontier in pharma.