Working with standards produces numerous benefits yet few organizations maintain them successfully over time. Regardless of what type of standards you develop within your organization, from operational and process-oriented to system integrations and clinical data standards, the same best practices can be applied to ensure success. This success is not determined by the size of the organization, but rather the ability to create, implement and most importantly, uphold them.
This webinar provides best practices, check-lists and case studies for leveraging standards in clinical trials. From creation and implementation, to governance tools (both internal and with external partners), attendees walk away with actionable insights to leverage with their own organization.
- Understand what to standardize
- Learn several approaches to standards development and when they make sense
- Ensure alignment with key stakeholders
- Maintain and govern standards over time
- Reduce overall configuration time