This interactive panel discussion will highlight dual perspectives from academic research and life sciences on the value of radiomics in clinical trials, drug discovery and therapy response. Radiomics, think advanced imaging analytics, is an emerging field of science that leverages artificial intelligence and deep learning to access previously unobtainable data and insights from medical images.
During this session attendees will learn:
- Challenges and practical strategies for radiomics use
- Real world application of radiomics in research, drug discovery/development and treatment response
- How radiomics can support evolving response evaluation criteria
- The power of combining radiomics, genomics and clinical data to predict patient outcomes and personalize treatment
- How advanced imaging analytics will support biomarker discovery and drive more personalized drug development