Among the promises of 5G is it being software driven, and therefore more flexible for automations. With automations, carriers can not only gain cost and agility benefits, but shall also be able to offer more adjustable and responsive communication services to their customers and subscribers.
- 5G and Automation - enabling new kinds of business opportunities
- Expanding Orchestration into Automations
- DevOps and Orchestration - value and challenges
- MEC application - closed loop operation examples
- DevOps driven automation – practical case study