As the number of personal connected devices per person keeps growing, so grows the trust we expect when using them. For communication service providers (CSPs), the cross-device experience is a potential for a tighter connection with each of their subscribers and better “stickiness”.
This webinar discusses the key use cases of cross device identification and examines the use of an ‘Entitlement Server’ as being responsible to control the sharing of identities with devices via stringent authentication processes and protocols.
Topics to be covered will include:
- Multiple devices, same experience: Phones, tablets, PCs, wearables, and ‘things’
- Device basic use cases: Entitlement, onboarding, activation
- The eSIM variant: Over-the-air identity provisioning
- The 5G evolution: Edge and enterprise Id tokens.
- Learning from experience: Case study examination
- Live Q&A