New data from a recent market study shows that, while pharmacists overwhelmingly agree that recently released vancomycin dosing guidelines are important to patient safety, a minority have plans in place to adopt them. InsightRX surveyed 126 hospital pharmacy leaders to gauge their awareness of the guidelines, thoughts about the value of adopting them, and plans to implement.
We’ve put together a panel of experts from across the industry to share their insights:
- Sirj Goswami, PhD: CEO & Co-Founder, InsightRX
- Rita Jew, PharmD, FASHP: Principal, RKJ Health Partners
- Julie Giddens, PharmD, BCPS-AQID, BCIDP: Ministry Infectious Disease Pharmacotherapy Coordinator, OSF Healthcare
- Dan D’Orazio: CEO, Sage Growth Partners
- Jeffery Laux, PharmD, BCIDP: Clinical Pharmacy Specialist, Covenant HealthCare