Join healthcare executives from Google Cloud and GSK to discuss how life science organizations are transforming their supply chain efforts using data, analytics, and AI. Our panelists will discuss how leading life science organizations are using AI to enhance equipment availability, performance, and quality across the supply chain - helping to bring critical medications to patients more quickly and efficiently. As the industry prepares for one of the largest vaccine distribution efforts in modern history, hear how leading life science companies are thinking about innovation in their supply chain.
Our panelists will discuss how leading life science organizations are using AI to:
- Improve reliability of a distribution network that ensures medications and services are delivered on-time at the right quantity at the highest quality.
- Improve responsiveness by shortening fulfillment cycle times
- Increase agility and better respond to external influences and marketplace changes
- Reduce the cost of the total supply chain operating model
- Enhance asset efficiency of medical equipment, key inventories and fixed assets