Data management is a key component to developing AI software. Organizations need adaptable, scalable infrastructure that can provide access to curated data while maintaining strict privacy and compliance standards and supporting secure sharing across multiple institutions. Learn how a small, investigator-initiated project developed into a valuable COVID-19 chest CT dataset using Flywheel's research data management platform. You will also hear how Imbio is exploring the correlation between lung injury severity and patient prognosis, as well as developing AI to diagnose COVID-19.
Digital transformation professionals, radiologists, data scientists, and clinical and translational imaging leads should attend to learn about integrating radiology research and AI solutions to enable collaboration and improve R&D efficiency.
The webinar will cover:
- Centralizing access to medical imaging from multiple healthcare systems while protecting personal health information
- Organizing a blinded reader study with randomization
- Bridging clinical and radiology data collection tools
- Applying lung density with clinical outcomes and developing pattern analysis to discriminate between CT patterns of air space disease
- Looking ahead to future AI developments in COVID-19