Fierce Healthcare’s Industry Voices
Fierce Healthcare accepts contributed columns from leaders in hospitals and health systems, physician practices and health insurance companies and other experts across the healthcare industry. Here are a few things to keep in mind to help improve the chances of your piece being selected.
- Our readers are a very savvy healthcare audience. Write about what would surprise them. (Note: Please do not submit consumer health pieces or medical literature.)
- Our audience loves posts that share actionable strategies and best practices that lead to better clinical, financial or other performance outcomes. Please limit them to about 500 words.
- All pieces must be original and exclusive to Fierce Healthcare. They cannot be self-promotional.
- Authors must adhere to "fair use" guidelines and must cite any quotes or information they use in their posts, using in-text hyperlinks. An example of correct citation style: Demonstrating empathy leads to fewer malpractice complaints, according to a study (link the word study) from the American Journal of Medicine. Please link to original sources only.
- Please disclose whether the author is affiliated with or receives funding from any entity or individual who would have relevance to the article.
- TO SUBMIT: Please email submissions with the words “Industry Voices submission” in the subject line to [email protected]. Be sure to attach a short biography and headshot of the author. We consider posts on a rolling basis, but those pieces that touch on more timely issues will receive priority.