SD-WAN and SASE bring great benefits to enterprises, but require a new approach to service delivery, including the renewal of customer premises equipment. Emerging edge applications in areas such as IoT, private 5G, and video analytics need to run at the customer premises for reasons of latency, bandwidth, and data privacy, and are also generating new equipment demands.
Deploying services at the customer premises can be optimized and service quality improved if one platform is used for all requirements. This means an open and flexible delivery platform capable of hosting any application and free from vendor lock-in. The solution? Universal customer premises equipment (uCPE).
Join Roy Chua of AvidThink and Tomas Hedqvist of Enea for a discussion on how uCPE provides a future-ready platform for networking, security, and edge applications.
We will be looking at:
- CSP trends that are driving the need for uCPE: SD-WAN, Edge, SASE and cloud security
- uCPE vs appliances
- uCPE from the service provider perspective
- uCPE from the enterprise perspective
- Overcoming roll-out challenges
- Real-world deployment examples