The CEO of Hospice Savannah and VP of Operations for GMED Global will share their personal experiences leading transformative initiatives to give thousands of patients custom care with limited resources.
Hospice Savannah has been leveraging technology for years to facilitate compassionate patient interactions. They expanded this initiative by teaming up with the Georgia Department of Public Health to stand up a mass COVID-19 vaccination site in days, including a seamless integration into Georgia’s IIS.
GMED Global became one of the nation’s largest COVID-19 testing sites by building one automated workflow to manage scheduling, payment, digital paperwork, and CRM. In weeks, they processed 80+K tests with minimal patient wait times.
Panel will discuss how to:
- Deliver meaningful patient-provider communication to improve experiences for patients, families, clinicians, and staff
- Increase efficiency to provide more meaningful face-to-face time with patients
- Scale services to thousands of patients in weeks
- Establish critical integrations with State Immunization Information Systems, your EHR, and other infrastructure
- Reduce administrative burden and increase access to care