[Whitepaper] Clinical Validation of a Powerful Immune Assay for Patient Selection
Cofactor Genomics uses immune Health Expression Models to better characterize therapy response, and discover multidimensional biomarkers for improved patient selection. See results from the clinical validation of our laboratory-developed test (LDT) - available for the characterization of FFPE solid tumor tissues.
In this whitepaper, you’ll learn:
- What are Health Expression Models?
- How are Health Expression Model utilized in oncology?
- Key results from the clinical validation of the ImmunoPrism Assay, under the requirements of the College of American Pathologists (CAP) including reportable range, limit of detection, orthogonal validation, and more.
- What are the control materials used for routine monitoring in our laboratories?
- How can this technology be applied using Predictive Immune Modeling to generate multidimensional biomarkers?
Interested in using your own sequencing resources, but want to leverage our technology? We’ll also share how you can access our validated reagent kit and informatics resources using the ImmunoPrism Kit.