What’s Next: COVID-19 and Fitness Industry Recovery
Where do we go from here? The COVID-19 pandemic has rocked the fitness industry. Many dedicated club owners have filed for bankruptcy. Those fortunate enough to survive face the harsh new realities of a reluctant public and the exponential growth of virtual “home training” platforms. How do we reconnect with our membership, attract new members, and build lasting trust in our community? Join industry veteran Ken Hanks for an open discussion of our challenges and opportunities.
Key topics include:
- Foundation of club safety, service, and environment
- Beyond virtual, the value of making a personal connection
- Marketing priority, your “exercise as medicine” program
- Tracking successful weight and health management
- Forging strategic alliances with the medical community