Pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies approach external development and manufacturing partners for solutions for their product’s specific needs. New products are increasingly complex, must be developed in shorter timelines to meet patient needs, and may have shorter and more demand volatility as fast follow-up on competitors replace earliest-to-market products. With the rise in accelerated designations (i.e. orphan drugs, fast track, etc.) advanced manufacturing technologies and smaller batch sizes are becoming a trend. Industry trend is taking new approaches to meet these changes. Therefore, custom-designed equipment and suites, flexible manufacturing lines, and alternative delivery and manufacturing approaches are critical to achieving a timely and successful launch in a competitive marketplace.
In this webinar, manufacturing experts will discuss the benefits of end-to-end solutions and share case studies on how flexible manufacturing strategies can accommodate the changing landscape of pharmaceutical products and help bring a drug to market.
Key learnings include:
- What are the trends in flexible manufacturing?
- What do you look for when selecting a partner who offers flexible manufacturing?
- Overview of manufacturing technologies that are easily scalable and reproducible
- Discuss the different technologies that are easily scalable and reproducible
- Case studies on flexible manufacturing solutions