As innovations in combinatorial chemistry and high throughput screening continue to drive small molecule pipeline growth, the number of poorly soluble molecules that require advanced formulation technologies to enhance bioavailability reaches new heights1. Identifying the appropriate technology to overcome bioavailability challenges in early development is essential to avoiding costly and lengthy development programs.
In a recent industry survey seeking to discover the challenges in developing oral dosage forms, respondents shared their top motivations and hurdles when selecting bioavailability enhancement technologies.
Join this webcast as experts present the exclusive survey findings and introduce innovative scalable drug delivery technologies proven to address the industry’s growing need for improving solubility and enhancing bioavailability.
- Gain industry perspectives on how drug developers are approaching bioavailability, key challenges and the most preferred formulation strategies
- Understand physiological barriers to oral absorption
- Learn more about traditional approaches to improve bioavailability
- Discover advanced formulation techniques for improving bioavailability
1. Drug Delivery Technologies Market Forecast 2019-2029, VISIONGAIN Feb 2019