Improving coordination of benefits increases medical cost savings and reduces administrative costs but navigating the pitfalls of this often-manual process can be frustrating.
In this webinar, you’ll learn about the biggest challenges in coordination of benefits (COB), and the proven tactics that can help you get the most out of your COB program, including:
- How to become more proactive
- Where to find the best COB data
- Why you should not treat all COB instances the same
- Which parts of the process to automate, and
- The hidden cost of COB letters
Join Rebecca Beattie, product manager of COB at CAQH, on Wednesday, May 26, 2021 at 12pm ET / 9am PT to learn more about how to increase your own medical cost savings and reduce the administrative burden of COB on your organization.