Adverse Event (AE) collection, assessment and reporting is a foundational activity of Sanofi’s pharmacovigilance and license to operate. With over 600,000 AE cases expected this year, it is also an intensive, manual, expensive, and time-consuming activity. In this webinar hear how Sanofi has demonstrated success with case processing automation via natural language processing, machine learning and artificial intelligence with Deloitte’s ConvergeHEALTH Safety Cognitive Platform on AWS Cloud. Hear how they have realized significant operational and scientific benefits by using cloud based automation technology.
In this webinar you will hear:
- Lessons learned from Sanofi’s journey from proof-of-concept to production roll out
- Methodologies for measuring benefits and costs in the automation journey
- Benefits in compliance, quality and efficiency that can be realized from cloud based technology for AE processing
- Change management, communication and negotiation strategies required to achieve benefits both with internal and external stakeholders
- Mitigation strategies for potential roadblocks, such as validation expectations, quality management system adjustments, and vendor/outsourcing cooperation