Mobile Edge Computing represents a huge opportunity to deliver new services. The intersection of 5G and cloud computing opens up a new world of enterprise and consumer applications. However, the promise of the mobile edge is dependent on the promise of enhanced and assured performance: higher throughput, significantly lower latency, and improved reliability.
Accedian has collaborated with AvidThink, a research and advisory firm, and the powerhouses behind the world's first production mobile edge computing platform, AWS and Verizon, to establish a forum where we will discuss performance assurance at the mobile edge.
Join Verizon, AWS, Accedian and AvidThink for a concrete discussion on mobile edge computing assurance based on real-world measured performance data.
Learn from the experience of the innovators:
- How AWS and Verizon jointly architected and built AWS Wavelength for performance
- Accedian's methodologies and solutions for assurance of mobile edge performance
- Analysis of results from AvidThink's tests on AWS Wavelength
- Key lessons learned from mobile edge tests
- Strategies for ongoing assurance in mobile edge platforms
This webinar offers tangible and useful lessons on how to best take advantage of mobile edge computing for:
- Enterprises looking to understand how their applications might perform on the mobile edge
- Service providers seeking to understand how to best architect and assure their mobile edge offerings
- Developers building for the edge today
Join us on the journey to the mobile edge.