The nature of SARS-CoV-2 testing has changed. Where antibody tests were once chiefly used for charting the spread of infection within communities, today it is emerging as a key pillar of large-scale immunisation campaigns.
The webinar will present new data demonstrating the key roles antibody testing has to play. The data will foster discussions on understanding longevity of immunity and provide the opportunity to examine the rationale of pre-screening people for antibodies prior to vaccination.
The data will enable examination of antibody vaccine response using rapid neutralising antibody tests.
Benefits of attending:
- Learn about the importance of neutralising rapid antibody detection and vaccine role out
- Gain insight into how patients respond to COVID-19 vaccines
- Discover the longevity of neutralising antibodies following infection with SARS-CoV-2 virus
- Review the performance characteristics and usability of rapid antibody tests
Who should attend the webinar:
- Healthcare professionals
- Clinical trial leaders
- Public sector organisations looking to monitor their workforce’s immunity
- Companies seeking information on their ‘return to work’ strategy